Lightlife Ultimate Chicago Bears Fan Experience SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) central time (“CT”) on September 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on November 15, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Internet Receipt Upload Entry: An entrant may, during the Sweepstakes Period, purchase Any two (2) Lightlife products (“Qualifying Purchase”), while supplies last, keep your Qualifying Purchase receipt, circle the Qualifying Purchase and visit www.enterpromo.com/lightlife and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You must fully complete the registration form to enter the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its appointed agents, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, entrants are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 AM CT on November 15, 2019. A Qualifying Purchase receipt image may only be used once. Limit one entry per person per day.
B. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY Mail-In Entry: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Lightlife Ultimate Bears Fan Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794- 1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than November 15, 2019, and received on or before November 22, 2019, in order to be eligible. Entrant will receive (1) entry into the applicable Pool.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected entries or postage-due mail.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in IL who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of participating retailers, Green Leaf Foods SPC (“Sponsor”), The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. (“Chicago Bears”) and their respective
parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZE DETAILS
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded, consisting of two (2) tickets to the Chicago Bears football game to be held on December 22, 2019 at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL (“Game”), one (1) parking pass to Game and two (2) Bear Down flag holder spots at Game (“Grand Prize Winner”). Grand Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $390.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from Game, meals, souvenirs, etc. are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and guests. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. Any minor guests (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must act in compliance with all of Chicago Bears’ rules and standards for Bear Down flag holder, including but not limited to (1) displaying appropriate credentials; (2) dressing in Chicago Bears branded clothing and refraining from displaying the logos of any other NFL Team; (3) refraining from unruly, loud and/or disruptive behavior; and (4) avoiding showing up in an intoxicated state or otherwise displaying signs of alcohol consumption or use of any controlled dangerous substances. Failure to comply with any of the above may result in forfeiture of all or part of the Prize. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled Game.
FIRST PRIZES: Two (2) first prizes (each a “First Prize”) will be awarded, each consisting of a personalized Chicago Bears Jersey. ARV: $150.
SECOND PRIZES: Ten (10) second prizes (each a “Second Prize”) will be awarded, each consisting of a Chicago Bears Hat. ARV: $30.
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
(Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize collectively “Prizes”)
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about November 23, 2019 will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All Prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, phone, mail and/or email at the text, phone, mail and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email, text or phone, he/she will be
required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. Winner and guest will be required to complete any releases or other documentation required by the Chicago Bears. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Illinois.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Entities, and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the Prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no
representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release the Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD
SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by December 15, 2019 to: Lightlife Ultimate Bears Fan Experience Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Green Leaf Foods SPC, 180 W Park Ave Suite 300, Elmhurst, IL 60126.