Lightlife Ultimate Rams Fan Experience SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANT MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A CA RESIDENT AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE. MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE FULL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS IN RULE 1, BELOW. BY ENTERING THE LIGHTLIFE ULTIMATE RAMS FAN EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) CT on September 6, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on November 15, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Internet Receipt Upload Entry: An entrant may, during the Sweepstakes Period, purchase Any two (2) Lightlife products (“Qualifying Purchase”), while supplies last, keep your Qualifying Purchase receipt, circle the Qualifying Purchase and visit www.enterpromo.com/ramslightlife and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You must fully complete the registration form to enter the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its appointed agents, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, entrants are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 AM CT on November 15, 2019. A Qualifying Purchase receipt image may only be used once.
B. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY Mail-In Entry: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Lightlife Ultimate Rams Fan Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than November 15, 2019, and received on or before November 22, 2019, in order to be eligible. Entrant will receive (1) entry into the applicable Pool.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected entries or postage-due mail.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of California, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Green Leaf Foods SPC (“Sponsor”) The Los Angeles Rams, LLC (“Rams”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, anyone associated with the development, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step- parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside CA and where prohibited.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, that they are 18 years of age or older and agree to abide by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE DETAILS
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of two (2) tickets to the 12/8/19 Los Angeles Rams football game at LA Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA (game date subject to change by Sponsor), one (1) parking pass and two (2) pre-game field passes Grand Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $780. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, meals, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. Any minor guests (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
SECOND PRIZES: One (1) First Prize will be awarded, consisting of a football autographed by a Los Angeles Rams player. ERV: $250.
THIRD PRIZES: One (1) Second Prize will be awarded, consisting of a photograph autographed by a Los Angeles Rams player. ERV: $50.
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize or portion thereof becomes unavailable. No prize substitution (in whole or in part), cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize permitted by the winner, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
Sponsor make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Prize is non-transferrable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about November 23, 2019 will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, phone, mail and/or email at the text, phone, mail and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email, text or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. Winner and guest will be required to complete any releases or other documentation required by the cooking school. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within California. If potential winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been made (as determined by Sponsor), if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, or if potential winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such person will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
Sponsor shall have no liability if notification is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email account or other contact information subsequent to entering the Sweepstakes.
POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY CONSENT: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors who are expressly prohibited from entering) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages or liabilities with respect to, or in any way arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, the ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection to the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use (included related travel if any) of the Prize (if applicable), including without limitation liability for personal injury, damages, death, monetary loss, defamation or violation of privacy rights. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, or the NFL Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors, omissions or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged, destroyed, misdirected or not received or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or any Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of any email or social media account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; causes beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); or cheating or fraud by any participant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors, any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; in the announcement of prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Web site. Use of any Web site is at user’s own risk. Neither Sponsor, nor the NFL Entities are responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer (hardware or software) and/or other device related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Sponsor(s) is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”). All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
By accepting the Prize, the recipient consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, taped, filmed or otherwise recorded image, statements and limited biographical information (city and state of residence) for publicity or advertising purposes in all media worldwide, including but not limited to social media, without limitation and without further compensation or notice.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end date of the Entry Period, the Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of termination.
Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual for: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or any laws; (c) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices; (d) poor sportsmanship; or (e) acting in a way that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants, Sponsors, or their respective representatives. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES A SPONSOR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on any prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason.
13. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Los Angeles County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsors, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
15. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
16. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by December 15, 2019 to: Lightlife Ultimate Rams Fan Experience Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
17. SPONSOR: Green Leaf Foods SPC, 180 W Park Ave Suite 300, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
18. © 2019 The Los Angeles Rams, LLC.
19. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, including but not limited to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
20. All NFL-related trademarks are the property of the National Football League.
21. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.