2017 AQUAFINA® “SAY ALOHA” SWEEPSTAKES AT PUBLIX
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on June 8, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 7, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “ALOHA” to phone number 732-573-6837 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (b) INTERNET: Visit http://www.enterpromo.com/aloha and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person regardless of the method of entry. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States residing in AL, FL, GA, NC, SC or TN throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years or older (19 or older in AL) at the time of entry. Employees of Publix Super Markets, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate.
GRAND PRIZES: Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a 5-night/6-day trip for two (2) to Hawaii in 2017. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) (winner and one (1) travel guest) from an airport near winner’s home within the continental U.S. to Hawaii; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for five (5) nights; ground transportation to and from the airport in Hawaii; and $500 spending cash. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): up to $3,700.
Grand Prize Restrictions: Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner’s residence and dates of travel. Winner must travel on the dates agreed upon by Sponsor and winner. Travel must be completed by 12/31/17. If winner is unable to travel on the agreed upon dates, the prize will be forfeited and no other compensation will be provided. Winner must be 18 years or older (19 in AL) and have a valid driver’s license to take trip. Winner and travel guest must travel from the major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation (other than as stated above), baggage fees, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are solely the responsibility of winner. Travel companions must be 18 years of age or older (19 or older in AL) as of the date of departure (or be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian as the Grand Prize winner) and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion will be required to sign a release before going on the trip. Any travel document or other travel requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsor with respect to the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturers or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. If the date or location for the scheduled activity is changed the trip that is stated in these rules can change. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturers or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to, airline flights) beyond its control. Selection of travel dates/hotel/airline/seating is selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
FIRST PRIZES: 450 First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $100 Publix Gift Card. Actual Retail Value: $100.
SECOND PRIZES: 250 Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $75 Publix Gift Card. Actual Retail Value: $75.
THIRD PRIZES: 125 Third Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 Publix Gift Card. Actual Retail Value: $50.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 7, 2017. Drawing will be held on or about July 10, 2017. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within five (5) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within AL, FL, GA, NC, SC and TN.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Publix Super Markets, Inc. assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Publix Super Markets, Inc. from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by August 11, 2017, to Aquafina “Say Aloha” Sweepstakes at Publix Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.
AQUAFINA is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.