D’Angelo 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF CT, ME, MA, NH or RI THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. AT PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS ONLY.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins October 16, 2017, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends December 3, 2017, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Please see entry options (a) and (b) below for entry instructions.
THERE ARE TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER:
a) REWARDS CARD ENTRY:
To enter the Sweepstakes using your D’Angelo registered Rewards Card, you must purchase a Number 9 and any Pepsi product, using your D’Angelo registered Rewards Card at participating locations. This purchase may be made online or in-store. Upon a qualifying purchase of the Number 9 and any Pepsi product using your D’Angelo registered Rewards Card at participating locations, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes.
Obtaining and registering a D’Angelo Rewards Card is free. Please see deangelos.com/rewards or ask a D’Angelo team member for more information on how to obtain and register a D’Angelo Rewards Card.
All Rewards Card Entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 3, 2017.
b) INTERNET ENTRY:
Visit www.enterpromo.com/DA50Anniversary (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 3, 2017.
If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable changes. You are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
Every Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers or IP addresses may be blocked.
Limit two (2) D’Angelo Rewards Card Entries per Rewards Card member/email address/household per day if entering via in-store or online OR two (2) Website Entries per Rewards Card member/email address/household per day. A day shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. ET to the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of Sponsor is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Each Entrant may use only one Rewards Card Account to participate in this Sweepstakes. Each Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person assigned to the Rewards Card account. If any Entrant uses more than one Rewards Card account to enter this Sweepstakes or if more than one Entrant uses the same Rewards Card account to enter this Sweepstakes, Sponsor and D’Angelo reserve the right to disqualify all Sweepstakes Entries associated with the Entrant(s) involved and to declare any prize(s) associated with such Entries forfeited.
The person submitting an Entry must be the authorized account holder/user of the Rewards Card, cell phone and/or email account; otherwise Entry shall be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, Entries will be declared made by the registered user of the Rewards Card, cell phone and/or email account used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of such account(s) used to submit the Entry. It is solely the responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Pepsi-Cola Company in writing if the Entrant changes his or her mailing address, email address and/or telephone number during the Sweepstakes Period. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of CT, ME, MA, NH or RI and who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees of D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches, all participating locations, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, franchisees and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and all of their immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will win (1) 2017 150 CC Motor Scooter. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize A: $5000.00.
Ten (10) First Prizes will be awarded. Each First Prize Sweepstakes winner will win one (1) Stereo Turntable. ARV per First Prize: $89.95.
Ten (10) Second Prizes will be awarded. Each Second Prize Sweepstakes winner will win one (1) Instant Camera. ARV of the Second Prize: $69.00.
Twenty-nine (29) Third Prizes will be awarded. Each Third Prize Sweepstakes winner will win one (1) Vintage Design T-Shirt. ARV per Third Prize: $15.00
All other expenses not specifically mentioned within any of the above prize descriptions are solely the winner’s responsibility.
Total ARV of all prizes: $ 7,024.50
Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about December 4, 2017 by an independent organization whose decisions are final. Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Limit one (1) Prize per person/email address/mobile phone number/household
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will notify the potential Prize winners by telephone, e-mail or text message. The potential Prize winners will be required to respond to the telephone call, e-mail or text message within forty-eight (48) hours of the notification in order for Promotion Security Group, the independent judging agency, to capture potential winner’s name and mailing address or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any potential prize winner who does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate potential winner will be drawn from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, online or email service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Entrant’s mailing address and/or telephone number. The Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize winners must complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Mutually-Acceptable Liability Release, and Publicity Release, and the appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within three (3) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified or found, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Prizes will be delivered within four (4) to six (6) weeks from time of winner notification. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Any difference between the approximate prize value and the actual prize value will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. PUBLICITY: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant grants Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes as well as the Entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
8. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which are a contract and include limitations of rights and remedies, and the decisions of Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE ENTRY INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY FAULTY OR FAILED ELECTRONIC DATA TRANSMISSIONS; (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF ENTRIES AT ANY POINT IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES; (C) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WITH REGARD TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS, NETWORKS, LINES, SATELLITES, SERVERS, COMPUTERS OR PROVIDERS UTILIZED IN ANY ASPECT OF THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; (D) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANTS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S PHONE WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY ATTEMPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED FOR REASONS WHICH MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES WHICH MAY CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEN SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE SWEEPSTAKES IN WHOLE OR IN PART. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK HAVING JURISDICTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (E.G. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING), AND PARTICIPANTS FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF ANY PRIZE. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
11. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST:
For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 1/3/2018 to: D’Angelo 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
Pepsi® is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc. D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches and the associated logo are the property of D’Angelo Inc.