2018 PEPSI BRAND INTEGRATION SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES or D.C. THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts February 1, 2018, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends September 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
(A.) To enter the Sweepstakes via text message, use your mobile phone to text the Code GENERATIONS to 737-573-6837 during the Sweepstakes Period to enter for a chance to win a First Prize described below. You must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Text entries via VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) will not be accepted. Participants accessing this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message and data charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Standard text message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
(B.) To enter the Sweepstakes without sending a text message, log on to www.enterpromo.com/generations (the “Web Site”) and follow the instructions provided to submit an entry. You must provide your name, e-mail address and date of birth on the Web Site before entering the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person/e-mail address/household/mobile phone number per day regardless of the method of entry. A day shall be defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
The name of the person submitting the e-mail address upon Sweepstakes entry must be (a) the name of the person who registered on the Web Site for such e-mail address, and (b) the name of the authorized account holder of such e-mail address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted upon entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Pepsi-Cola Company in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of one of the 50 United States or D.C. and who are 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older as of the time of entry. Employees of all participating locations, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live Nation”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, franchisees and advertising, Sweepstakes or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties”), and all of their immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win.
4. FIRST PRIZE DRAWINGS: Prize winners will be randomly selected in eight (8) drawings from among all eligible entries received for each respective Sweepstakes Week in accordance with the schedule set forth below. Non-winning entries will be rolled over into subsequent Sweepstakes drawings. To be eligible for a drawing, entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated for that Sweepstakes Week. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each week. Each drawing will occur on or about the dates indicated below and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Online entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent Sweepstakes. Entries eligible for one drawing will remain eligible for all subsequent drawings. Limit one (1) First Prize per person/e-mail address/household/mobile phone number.
SUBMISSION PERIOD BEGINS:
SUBMISSION PERIOD ENDS:
(on or about):
Week 1 Ten (10) First Prizes 2/1/18 2/27/18 2/28/18
Week 2 Ten (10) First Prizes 2/28/18 3/29/18 3/30/18
Week 3 Ten (10) First Prizes 3/30/18 4/29/18 4/30/18
Week 4 Ten (10) First Prizes 4/30/18 5/30/18 5/31/18
Week 5 Ten (10) First Prizes 5/31/18 6/28/18 6/29/18
Week 6 Ten (10) First Prizes 6/29/18 7/30/18 7/31/18
Week 7 Ten (10) First Prizes 7/31/18 8/30/18 8/31/18
Week 8 Ten (10) First Prizes 8/31/18 9/30/18 10/1/18
5. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which are a contract and include limitations of rights and remedies, and the decisions of Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential First Prize winners will be notified by phone, email or text message and will be required to respond to the phone call, email or text message within forty eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she accepts the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, online or e-mail service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Entrant’s mailing address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number. All potential First Prize winners must complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and the appropriate tax documents, if applicable (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified or found, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Upon final confirmation and receipt of any applicable documents, the First Prize will be mailed to the mailing address provided by the First Prize Winner.
7. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Physical prizes will be delivered within four (4) to six (6) weeks from time of winner notification. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Any difference between the approximate prize value and the actual prize value will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
8. PUBLICITY: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant grants Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes as well as the Entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and Sweepstakes purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR AND SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE ENTRY INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY FAULTY OR FAILED ELECTRONIC DATA TRANSMISSIONS; (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF ENTRIES AT ANY POINT IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES; (C) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WITH REGARD TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS, NETWORKS, LINES, SATELLITES, SERVERS, COMPUTERS OR PROVIDERS UTILIZED IN ANY ASPECT OF THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; (D) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANTS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S PHONE WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY ATTEMPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED FOR REASONS WHICH MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES WHICH MAY CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEN SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE SWEEPSTAKES IN WHOLE OR IN PART. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK HAVING JURISDICTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (E.G. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING), AND PARTICIPANTS FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF ANY PRIZE. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
11. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For a list of major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 31, 2018 to: 2018 PEPSI GENERATION SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation. Live Nation and Concert Cash are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide Inc.