2022 ATLANTA UNITED GREAT CLIPS GREAT EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND PRIZE AWARDING, ARE RESIDING IN GEORGIA AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into the 2022 Atlanta United Great Clips Great Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 23, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 6, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) INTERNET: Visit enterpromo.com/greatclips and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. (b) Mail-in: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid email address, street address (P.O. Boxes not
accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: 2022 Atlanta United Great Clips Great Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than July 6, 2022, and received on or before July 13, 2022, to be eligible.
Entrant will receive (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person, regardless of entry method. If more than one entry is received from the same person in one day, all but the first entry may be disqualified. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, other than the first day of the Sweepstakes, which begins at the stated time in Rule 1. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of entry or notice by Sponsor or Administrator. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and may not be acknowledged. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries
3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States who, at the time of entry, is residing in Georgia within a 75-mile radius of Mercedes Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia) and is 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers (“employees et
al”) of Sponsor, Atlanta United Football Club, LLC (“Club”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS), and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM” and collectively with Club and MLS, the “MLS
Entities”), and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family members (defined as spouses, parents, children and siblings; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and persons living within the same household as such employees et al are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZES: One hundred (100) PRIZES are available to be awarded, each consisting of a pair of Atlanta United match tickets to either the home match 8/6 or 10/9 (match date awarded based on Sponsor’s sole discretion). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each PRIZE: $40.00.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $4,000.00.
Prizes are awarded and must be accepted “as is.” The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any payment or prize elements which are not specifically stated herein. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use which are not specifically included in the prize description above, including but not limited to transportation, lodging, meals, gratuities, insurance, and other expenses, are the sole responsibility of the winner and/or the winner’s guests. Seat locations at the game and, unless otherwise stated in the prize description, exact game date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is the winner. Winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any game. Game tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible if winner does not use ticket on the day of the game.
Participation in the prize event is subject to winner’s (and guest’s) consent to and compliance with all health and safety policies of the venue and local authorities.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about July 8, 2022 and will be conducted by an independent agency, whose decisions are final and binding. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Under no circumstances will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number advertised within these Official Rules. Limit one prize per person or household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone call and/or email at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within approximately three (3) days of
the drawing (“Winner Notification”). Potential winner will be required to respond as directed in the Winner Notification within seventy-two (72) hours of time Winner Notification is sent or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service or a change in the entrant’s telephone number or email address that may result in a potential winner not receiving the Winner Notification or any other notice or prize. Once potential winner responds as directed in the Winner Notification, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or
Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) and an IRS W-9 form (together the “Prize Claim Documents) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Prize Claim Documents. In the event (i) the Winner Notification, Prize Claim Documents or a prize is returned as undeliverable; (ii) the potential winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification as directed;
(iii) any required Prize Claim Documents are not completed, signed and returned within the required number of days; (iv) a potential winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules or (v) a potential winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, that potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Vouchers will only be delivered to addresses within Georgia.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Georgia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws & regulations apply. Any personal information provided in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes will only be used by Sponsor to notify a potential winner and/or fulfillment of a prize and shall be subject to Great Clips, Inc’s Privacy Notice available a thttps://www.greatclips.com/privacy-notice.
8. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES
(INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Major League Soccer (“MLS”), Soccer United Marketing (“SUM”), and Promotion Parties and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, prize suppliers, promotion/advertising/fulfillment agencies associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes;
(c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or
resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, MLS, SUM, and Promotion Parties and other Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any death, injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, quotes, voice, statement, picture any/or any other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by August 6, 2022, to the 2022 Atlanta United Great Clips Great Experience Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
12. SPONSOR: Great Clips, Inc. 4400 West 78 Street, Suite 700, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55435.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Security Group, P.O. Box 940340, Maitland, FL 32794-0340.
The MLS Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The MLS Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way and by participating entrants waive any and all claims against the MLS Entities. MLS, and SUM are not sponsors or administrators of this Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible or liable for the administration of this Sweepstakes. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owner(s) and are used for prize description purposes only. Atlanta United FC logo and the Major League Soccer trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLS Entities. All rights reserved.