Enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 pairs of Cowboys Tickets, a $250 Walmart Giftcard and a $250 Mastercard!
PEPSI® “BLUE CARPET BASH” SWEEPSTAKES
SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE STATE OF TEXAS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A U.S. RESIDENT. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. To enter, visit www.pepsibluecarpetbash.com (“Website”) between June 16, 2014, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and July 3, 2014, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and follow the online instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 3, 2014 to be eligible for the drawing. Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor (as defined in Rule 11, below) and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/household per day, regardless of entry method. A “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid.
The person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder/user of the email address, otherwise entry shall be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the registered user of the phone number or email address used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of the email address submitting the entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Pepsi-Cola Company in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number or email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the State of Texas who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees of Regal Entertainment Group, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Pizza Hut, Inc. and Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win. Limit one (1) prize per name, address and/or household. If potential prize winner is a minor, prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must assume all responsibilities of prize winner.
- PRIZES: Fifteen (15) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of two (2) movie tickets to a local movie premiere, taking place on July 10, 2014 at Regal Cinemas located at 4915 W Loop 250, North, Midland, TX. Actual Retail Value: $20.
- DRAWING: Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 7, 2014, from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent sweepstakes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or mail within 24 hours following the drawing. Any prize winner notification not responded to within 24 hours will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate prize winner will be drawn. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s mailing address and/or telephone number. Once potential prize winner confirmation is received by Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. If attempted notification is (i) returned as undeliverable or if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; (ii) if the winner is unable to attend on the dates specified; or (iii) if winner cannot be verified or is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Any difference between the approximate prize value and the actual prize value will not be awarded. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be available throughout the Sweepstakes Period on the Website. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THEIR AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s phone or computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a your name and complete address to: Pepsi “Blue Carpet Bash” Winners List Request, c/o PSG, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. Winner’s list request must be received by August 4, 2014.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, Purchase, NY 10577.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. Visit www.pepsibluecarpetbash.com (the “Website”) and follow the online instructions.
Sweepstakes open to residents of the state of Texas who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Sweepstakes begins 6/16/14, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends 7/3/14, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sweepstakes subject to Official Rules, available on the Website. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Company. Purchase, NY 10577. PEPSI, the Pepsi Globe and LIVE FOR NOW are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.