The Joint Chiropractic Buccaneers 2023 Season “Bucs Throwback” Four Pack Sweepstakes
September 19th, 2023 – October 8th, 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Joint Chiropractic / Buccaneers 2023 Season “Bucs Throwback” Four Pack / Tailgate Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal Florida residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Joint Chiropractic (“Sponsor”), Buccaneers Team, LLC. and their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, parent companies, and agencies (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), the NFL Entities (defined in NFL Entities below) and their respective employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Joint Tampa Co-op LLC
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The 2023 “Bucs Throwback” Sweepstakes begins on September 19th, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends October 8th, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of one (1) entry period (“Entry Period”). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, the Entry Period is defined as beginning September 19th, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. EST and ending October 8th, 2023, at 11:59 a.m. EST. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.thejoint.com/bucs (the “Website”) for details on how to complete and submit an official entry form. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on October 8th, 2023. By submitting your information, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
• The Submission must be in English.
• Limited to one entry per email address.
• Complete online form and all required fields, including First Name/Last Name/Email/Phone/Zip Code.
6. Winner Determination: The winners will be determined by a random drawing among the sweepstakes entries. Sponsor’s decision regarding the winner of the sweepstakes will be final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Requirements: Sponsor will notify the potential winner via phone call or email (as applicable) and will provide further instructions to claim his/her prize. Each potential winner will be required to verify his/her email address or phone number and provide their full name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) information for prize fulfillment purposes, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information, does not comply with these Official Rules, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, the winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of his/her rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. The winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
8. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize: One (1) person will be awarded four (4) tickets and (4) pregame tailgate passes to the “Bucs Throwback Game” on October 15th. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize (“ARV”): $1205.32. Should any Buccaneers home game be played without fans, an alternate prize will be awarded to the winner.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any and all federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein as being awarded, are the sole responsibility of the winners. All expenses, including transportation, meals, gratuities, snacks, alcoholic beverages, travel, accident or health insurance, and any other costs or expenses incurred in claiming or using the prize, and not expressly included in the prize description in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the winner and winners’ guest. Grand Prize does not include any travel, transportation, or hotel accommodation. Attendance at Game is subject to stadium’s rules and policies. Sponsor and Buccaneers Team LLC is not responsible if the Game is postponed, cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, including, but not limited to, because of weather, in which event the unavailable portion of the prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitutions or compensation will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not arranged for, nor carries, any insurance of any kind for the benefit of winner or winner’s guests in connection with travel or participation in the Game or any other prize-related activities. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or passes. By accepting prize, winner acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor and their designees may publicize the Game Experience and agrees to allow Sponsor to use photos and videos of winner participating in the Game Experience worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation or notice to winner, or review or approval by winner, except where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Buccaneers Team LLC, Buccaneers Stadium LLC, Buccaneers Holdings LLC, Tampa Sports Authority, the City of Tampa, the County of Hillsborough, the NFL Entities, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading or processing of entries, or the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida located in Orlando, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
REQUEST FOR WINNERS NAME: For the name of the winner after October 15th, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to: SWEEPSTAKES WINNER REQUEST, The Joint Chiropractic, 5020 E Bay Drive, Ste. 500, Clearwater, FL 33764
NFL ENTITIES: The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.